IcoFX – Free Icon Editor
October 04, 2010
IcoFX is a free icon editor, designed to work with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Macintosh icons supporting transparency. It is an all-in-one solution for icon creation, extraction and editing.
With a wealth of tools and more than 40 effects at your fingertips, there’s virtually no limit to the icons you can create. You can easily convert your favorite images into icons, or icons into images. IcoFX gives you the possibility to create icon libraries or change icons inside exe files. Create a favicon for your website or blog.
Convert your Macintosh icons to Windows icons and vice versa. With IcoFX you can extract icons from other files, including Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Macintosh files. You can easily work with multiple files using the batch processing capability of IcoFX.
- Support for Vista icon with PNG compression
- Create icons for Windows 98 / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista
- Support for Macintosh OS X icons
- Convert Macintosh icons to Windows icons
- Create icon libraries
- Create favicon for websites or blogs
- Easily convert images to icons
- Add, change or delete icons inside exe files
- Support for transparency (alpha channel)
- Batch processing for import, export and extract
- Multiple language support
- More than 40 effects + custom filter
- Resolutions up to 256×256
- Data types: 2, 16, 256, True Color, True Color + Alpha
- Extract icons from 32 bit exe and dll
- Import and export images
- Transparent, Brighten/Darken, Blur/Sharpen tools
Latest version of IcoFX available for download is IcoFX version 1.6.4. Its also available in portable edition.
You may also like
March 22, 2017
September 02, 2016
February 08, 2016