How can CaptainForm help you Create Contact Forms that Quickly Convert
A great WordPress web form plugin like CaptainForm will give your website a professional appearance and let you design highly converting forms. It will help you streamline your online communication and it will offer your visitors or customers the ability to get in touch with you in a fast and appreciated way, without sending an email.
Everything you can make for your visitors so they won’t forget you and come back to your website is gold. A beautifully designed and fully functional web contact form can do that for you. It will be your business card and it can be a traffic generator and/or customer conversion if you are doing it right. Even if your WordPress theme lets you create a contact form, is better to get a dedicated plugin and be sure that you have all the benefits.
So, what makes CaptainForm a solution that powerfully converts?
- Drag-and-drop editor for quickly creating web forms.
- 30+ free forms templates.
- Easy data management and security.
- Flexible enough to make anything from a simple contact form to a detailed, multi-page survey.
- Simple and fast to use, so you can build a form in a couple of minutes.
- Built to work on any WordPress website.
- It can be used directly from your website dashboard.
- Integrations with 3rd party solutions: PayPal, MailChimp, SalesForce and many others.
5 ways to increase conversions using CaptainForm plugin
We spend hours of our time each day working on lead generation strategies that engage and convert users. However, most of the attention goes towards attracting and informing these users. We frequently forget about the importance of optimizing and tweaking our contact forms for maximum conversions. Let’s see 5 ways to increase conversions from our web contact forms, using CaptainForm WordPress plugin.
- Position the contact form properly – Best is to locate it on top and not on the bottom, as many websites are doing, the majority of visitors will miss it.
- Limit the form to 3-5 fields – Using only a few lines will boost your conversions with 20%. Nobody likes to write an essay in the contact form.
- Forget about Captcha – Nobody likes it, even if it helps a bit with spam. Check the below picture.
- Explain what happens next – People need to know what will be the next action after they click the submit button.
- Show social proof – People easily sign-up if they see a social proof. Let them know who are your customers and why they have picked you.
Regarding the pricing, there are 4 plans to choose from. One is an always free package that covers the basic needs, and the premium packages are starting from $35 / year. There are no lifetime agreements and if you are not satisfied with what you get, they are offering a 30-day money back guarantee.
The bottom line
CaptainForm has unique features that will attract new users who want to build and generate more dynamic and highly converting contact forms for their site. It is super simple to use, the cost is budget friendly, they have a great support team and the drag-and-drop editor is brilliant. Start using this professional solution and get all the benefits that CaptainForm is offering. The free package can be a good starting point where you can try the platform and after that you can quickly update to the plan that fits best your needs.
You may also like
January 15, 2018
November 25, 2017